Why choose Consensus Mediation...?
Consensus Mediation is an independent mediation provider, matching highly-qualified and experienced mediators with a range of commercial clients throughout the UK.
Consensus Mediation offers you:
- experienced, specialist, independent mediators from all over the country;
- a fixed quote fee
including the mediator's preparation time, pre-mediation liaison, travel time, and a full day of mediation with no overtime charges;
- mediator's expenses (if any) quoted in advance of the mediation;
- no hidden costs or extra charges after the event;
- efficient and friendly case management.
Consensus Mediation's role ensures that...
- Mediators remain independent, impartial and focused on the dispute because we handle all the fee negotiations, contracts and documents;
- Mediators do not become disqualified from acting (even by perception) because of previous direct or frequent instructions from one party or solicitor;
- in highly charged or multi-party disputes our experienced case managers help smooth out pre-mediation communications between representatives;
- Solicitors and clients can concentrate on the case while we sort out all the details.
Our Fees ...
- Our fees have always been fair to the parties and to the mediators;
- We offer genuine "added value" to the management of a case;
- There are no hidden extras - what you see is what you pay regardless of:
- the complexity of the arrangements
- the length of the mediation day
More on fees...
For an informal discussion about your case
call one of our Case Managers on 0844 561 1763 or: