Mediators do not pay a fee to Consensus Mediation for membership of the panel. We appoint only those mediators who meet our quality standards.
Any mediator instructed in a case through Consensus Mediation:
- will have undertaken and passed a recognised mediator training programme
- will carry professional indemnity insurance
- will comply with the EU Code of conduct for mediators (or a code of at least equal standard)
- undertakes regular and relevant continual professional development (CPD)
- warrants the accuracy of their CV details, including their relevant experience, on the Consensus Mediation website
- will have lodged with Consensus Mediation a satisfactorily completed Compliance Declaration as opposite.